Northeast Field Day
Our varieties are selected for their remarkable flavor, longer holding ability, high quality appeal and excellent disease resistance.
Join us to explore the latest innovations in fresh market and processing sweet corn, bean and squash.
Location: Plainfield, Wisconsin.
• New varieties in fresh and processing sweet corn & bean
• Attribute® II Sweet Corn with excellent flavor profile
• Squash varieties with robust disease packages including Downy Mildew Resistance
• Expert advice from Syngenta’s sales group, crop experts and key personnel
• Showcasing future developments in vegetables
To schedule a tour contact your local Syngenta Vegetable Seeds Sales Representative.