UK Vegetable Seeds Innovation Centre Open Day 2023
We are excited to invite you to our Vegetable Seeds Innovation Centre On Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th October 2023 from 09:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs
Our Demo Days will give you the opportunity to view our latest innovations in brassica and leafy salad crops. We will be showcasing over 70 varieties, talking about resistance, agronomic traits, intrinsic values, options for increased return on investment, and how we can help you to future proof your business.
Highlights to include :
- Low nitrogen use – Which varieties allow you to reduce your N expenditure and manage your crop sustainably.
- Disease Resistance – Add reliability to your programme with disease resistance such as Club root and Mycospharella
- Field standing ability – Lengthen your sprout harvest window with the most robust varieties on the market
- Independent trials results – Data on holding ability and N use backed up by independent trials undertaken by leading advisors in the field
- Varieties all year round for all seasons – Using the best variety for the timing
- Spinach – high yield and quality from our new range of spinach varieties with full mildew resistance
- Hydroponics – Experts available to discuss how our varieties can fit in to your programme in this new and exciting sector
- Application – New spray nozzles and CTS on show Refreshments will be available throughout both days.
NRoSO and BASIS points will also be available.
Contact your Syngenta Technical Sales Representative for further information.
Or alternatively Sue Hutchinson on 07484 908946, firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Surfleet, Lincolnshire, PE11 4DP What3Words: ///region.collide.seeing